E-Classroom for students affected by the floods
Education Queensland has developed their own official site for students, parents and teachers affected by the recent floods – eClassroom. The aim is to provide students of all year levels with specific activities to do whilst they may be isolated or relocated to another campus.
The Education Queensland eClassroom provides a range of self-paced digital learning resources and activities:
- Resources: self-paced learning objects by year level
- Activities: self-paced structured lessons by year level
- Programs: self-paced vodcasts or daily scheduled multimedia events by year level
- For teachers: teacher lead virtual classrooms
- Parents/guardians can contact our Learning helpline for assistance from a teacher.
Even if you are not in a flood affected area, it is still worthwhile visiting the site and having a look around 😉
** Don’t forget that the Premier’s Flood Relief Appeal is still accepting donations. **